Geeks on Wheels are pleased to announce the launch of its new Computer Training Centre.
One to One lessons whatever your level, wherever you are, taught on your own computer.
After primarily providing PC and Mac repair and support services for our home and businesses users for the past 10 years, we have listened to our customers and are pleased to now offer the Geek computer Training Service.
We can provide affordable One to One computer tuition in the comfort of your own home or at our Finchley Training Centre.
Training is available Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm; evening and weekend availability with advance booking.
Buy a gift for someone that will make a difference!
WHAT WE OFFER
- All levels of tuition: from complete beginner (have never used a computer) to competent users.
- One to One tuition: learn faster on your own and ask us what you want, when you want, on you own computer.
- We come to: We can visit you at your house, retirement home, or hospital (anywhere within M25 and Sussex)
- You come to us: You can bring your own computer or use the equipment provided
- Group Training: from 5- 12 people in each group.
- Company Training: Just installed a new piece of software at the office or have new employee/s that need training? Book a company-training day.
- Training on any type of computer: We can train you on PC, Apple Mac, ipad or Tablet.
- Professional, patient and knowledgeable technicians: never be apprehensive of asking a question with one of our trained Geeks
- Let’s get you up and running: we can assist with Broadband/Internet, purchasing a computer and provide a complete set up and installation service to get you up and running.
- Training Lesson Gift Vouchers: the perfect present to help friends or family start or improve their computer skills
SOME COMMON QUESTIONS:
How do I …
- use my computer to keep in touch with friends and family
- pay my bills online
- use Facebook (for yourself or to ensure your child is safe)
- set up an email account
- protect my computer from viruses
- ensure my children are safe using the internet / Facebook
- help my elderly parents start using a computer
- research a hobby online
- use online dating safely
- back up my data
- use Microsoft software – Word, Power point, Excel, Outlook
- Use Windows 8
- transfer my photos from my phone to my computer
- install and use Skype