- The Services are available only to individuals who we, in our absolute discretion, consider eligible. The eligibility criteria include, without limitation, those whose applications are acceptable to us, those who are residents in the United Kingdom and individuals who are over 18 years old.
- To order the Services, you must provide your name, phone number, address, payment details and other requested information.
- Your order will be treated as an offer to purchase the Services. The contract will only be completed when we commence the provision of the Services or when we take payment from you (which includes debiting your payment method), whichever is the earlier
- You acknowledge that any automated acknowledgement given when you place an order shall not amount to our acceptance of your offer to purchase the Services.
- We may, at our own discretion, limit, restrict or reject any order you place at any time prior to the contract having been completed. Where this happens, we will attempt to contact you using your Personal Information. We also reserve the right to limit or prohibit sales to dealers or to entities that we believe, in our sole discretion, are making use of the Services for profit.
- GoWL will attend the Customer’s premises at the pre-arranged time. The Customer will pay for the services provided, at the following rates:
- The Customer shall remain at the Customer’s home or premises while GoWL employees are in attendance. If you are paying with a company charge or company credit card you will be charged business rates.
- Any parking or congestion charges incurred will be charged to the customer
- Cancellation of any appointment must be advised to GoWL no later than twenty-four hours prior to an appointment. GoWL reserves the right to invoice any Customer where cancellation occurs less than twenty-four hours prior to any appointment.
- If the engineer can offer a solution but the customer chooses not to proceed then the customer will be charged for the time spent on site to that point.
- If the engineer is only prevented from resolving a problem because the customer does not possess the appropriate software disks or product serial numbers the customer will be charged for the time spent on site to that point.
- If the engineer diagnoses a fault with a customer’s Internet Service Provider, even when the ISP attempt to deny any fault the customer will be charged our standard rates for the time spent onsite.
- The Customer will pay GoWL the amount stated on the invoice/work report at the time GoWL attends the Customer’s premises. GOWL will attend the Customer’s premises for the period agreed by the Customer prior to or at the commencement of the appointment.
- Where payment terms have been agreed between GOWL and the Customer, all invoices are due for payment on the 30th day of the month following the invoice date. Any invoice outstanding beyond this period will be referred to Thomas Higgins Solicitors and will be subject to a surcharge of 15% plus VAT to cover the collection costs incurred. This surcharge together with all other charges and legal fees incurred will be the responsibility of the customer and will be legally enforceable.
- GOWL accepts no liability in respect of any problem(s) it may not remedy due to any matter beyond its control including but not limited to the age, specification or condition of the Customer’s hardware or software, Customer’s failure to provide appropriate software discs, drivers or product serial numbers or any fault with the Customer’s Internet Service Provider.
- The Customer hereby confirms that a full back-up of the Customer’s hard-drive has been made prior to GOWL commencing the services and that there is no legal restriction or impediment to GOWL providing services to the Customer.
- Under no circumstances shall GOWL be liable either in contract, tort or otherwise, to Business Customers, their employees, agents, or any third party, for any damages, including without limitation, any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages, expenses, costs, profits, lost savings or earnings, interruption to business activity, lost or corrupted data, or other liability arising out of, or related to the services provided by GOWL or out of the installation, deinstallation, use of, or inability to use the Customer’s computer equipment, hardware, software or peripherals. Business Customers will, upon demand, indemnify GOWL in respect of any loss, damage arising from the provision of the services. For the avoidance of doubt GOWL has no liability for Customer data lost or damage incurred in any circumstances whatsoever other than through GOWL’s own negligence.
- GOWL will maintain the confidentiality of the Customer’s files and/or data and undertakes not to provide any Customer information to any third party save in the event it is lawfully required to do so. GOWL reserves the right to refuse the provision of services for any reason including but not limited to circumstances such as the presence of unlicensed or illegal software or material or material of an obscene or pornographic nature on a Customer’s computer. If for such reason GOWL terminates the services the Customer shall be liable for and pay to GOWL, at that time, the charges incurred in respect of time spent, in accordance with clause 3 above.
- GOWL may make recommendations to the Customer or the Customer may request that a product be provided by GOWL in order that GOWL can perform the services. All expressed or implied warranties, description, representations and conditions as to fitness or suitability for any purpose in respect of the services, including in respect of any product, including but not limited to any item of software, hardware or peripheral that aren’t made by GOWL are expressly excluded. For the avoidance of doubt, GOWL has no liability as to the suitability for the performance of the services, of any product manufactured, sold or supplied by any third party, whether or not that product has been recommended to the Customer by GOWL. Any hardware, software or equipment provided to the Customer shall remain the property of GOWL until full payment is received.
- In the event of any dissatisfaction with the service provided by GOWL, the Customer should immediately contact GOWL on 0203 051 7977. GOWL will make an appointment for a return visit by a GOWL engineer. The engineer will endeavour to rectify the problem. If the cause of the dissatisfaction was due to a matter beyond the control of GOWL, the Customer shall pay for the additional time incurred at GOWL normal rates. If the problem arose directly as a result of GOWL previous attendance, within a thirty-day period, no further charge shall be made.
We always endeavour to provide the best service and products for our customers. However, on rare occasions, we recognise that there may be times where our customers may not be completely satisfied.
To ensure we are able to put things rights as soon as we can, please read our complaints procedure and we will respond promptly to ensure complete satisfaction.
As soon as possible after the completion of the works, please inspect the work to ensure everything has been carried out to our usual high standards.
In the unlikely event there is anything you are not completely satisfied with, please contact us as soon as you can in order that we can rectify any problems as soon as possible.
Where we cannot resolve any complaints using our own complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted trader we use Dispute Resolution Ombudsman for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event of a complaint arising and you wish to refer the complaint to them please contact them on 01174 566 031 or via their website http://www.disputeresolutionombudsman.org/which-trusted-traders-partnership/